Call for Artists
Hecho Gallery’s Regalos is a Juried show that will take place during the month of December of 2022.
The show is open to artists living and working in New Mexico.
The goal of the show is to share, expand and celebrate our community. The opening is December 2 and runs through January 1.
SUBMISSIONS will be accepted from August 1st - October 15th
Please submit 3 images
Title, year, media, size and retail price
Include your website
Artist must reside in New Mexico
Works must be 11 x 14 inches or smaller
All art must be able to be hung on the wall
HOW TO ENTER:
· Electronic applications will be accepted beginning August 2022 and ending Saturday, October 15th 2022.
· You may submit up to 3 entries for consideration into the show.
· To submit your work please email directly to: email@example.com
· Images should be no less than 800 pixels and no more than 1920 pixels on the longest dimension @72 dpi. The file format may be JPG.
· Sale prices marked on entries may not be changed.
· Sales of exhibited artwork is subject to a 50% commission at the listed price
PRESENTATION OF ARTWORK and FRAMING:
· This show will hang in a gallery.
· Framed work must not exceed 15 x 19 inches and be wired and ready for hanging
· All other works must arrive with the proper wall mounts included
· Place a label on the back of the piece with the artist’s name, title of the piece and contact information including phone number.
· Artworks may not be removed before the end of the exhibition.
OUT OF TOWN DELIVERIES:
Send work to
129 W. Palace Ave
Santa Fe, NM
· Include a return shipping label (FedEx or UPS) in your shipped package.
· Plan for in-person and out of town deliveries to arrive to Hecho Gallery by November 16th, 2022
· Shipped entries must be prepaid with UPS or FedEx in reusable shipping containers.
· Both FedEx and UPS Ground recommend a minimum of 3-inch padding around paintings to ensure safe delivery.
· Include your name and address on the inside and outside of your box in case the shipping label is lost.
· Artists will be responsible for replacing broken glass and/or frame damage prior to exhibiting in the gallery.
· Shipped entries will be packaged and returned after the show, no later than January 15, 2022.